You must have appropriate qualifications to work as an early childhood educator or teacher in services captured under the National Law or the Education and Care Services Act 2013 (ECS Act) .
What service do you work in or operate?
- Service captured under the National Law:
- Service approved under the ECS Act:
- services funded by the Queensland Government to provide limited hours care
- occasional care
- budget-based funded services that do not receive the Australian Government Child Care Benefit
- early childhood education and care services that are also disability services funded under the Disability Services Act 2006 (Qld) (PDF, 1.18MB)
- stand-alone services regulated under the Education and Care Services Act 2013 (Qld).
Read more about staffing a service approved under the ECS Act - includes information about qualification requirements.
Need some help?
- Phone helplines, websites and email contacts to help you find more information about Queensland's early childhood education and care services including qualification requirements under the National Law or the ECS).
- Contact us if you have more questions, or feedback or suggestions about our service and performance.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 18 Apr 2015