Quality Improvement Plan
The National Regulations require each service to prepare and maintain a Quality Improvement Plan that:
- assesses the quality of the service's practices against the National Quality Standard (NQS) and the National Regulations
- identifies areas for improvement
- contains a statement of philosophy of the service
- is available to parents and the Regulatory Authority
- is submitted to the Regulatory Authority 6 weeks after being notified of the assessment and rating visit and on request.
Services need to update their Quality Improvement Plan at least once a year, following the assessment and rating process or at any time directed by the department.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 16 Apr 2014 at 01:39PM