This list of resources provides services, families and the broader sector with detailed information about the National Quality Framework (NQF).
Services looking for further assistance should contact their Early Childhood Officer .
National Quality Standard
Assessment and rating process
Learning frameworks and guidelines
- Early Years Learning Framework describes the principles, practice and outcomes essential to support and enhance young children's learning from birth to five years of age, as well as their transition to school. Services catering for below school age children are required to implement an education program aligned with this framework.
- My Time, Our Place - Framework for School Age Care in Australia designed to inform the development of a program that enhances the experience and development of children aged five to 12 years through planned leisure activities. Any service with children in this age group is required to implement an education program aligned with this framework.
- National fact sheets provide focused information from the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority.
- Queensland fact sheets provide Queensland specific information developed by the Department of Education, Training and Employment.
- Ratings information kit includes fact sheets and brochures to support services and families to understand the National Quality Standard quality ratings.
Frequently asked questions
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 16 Apr 2014